San Francisco and Oakland areas:
- Candidates must have a current Guard Card
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
- Verifiable employment.
- No criminal convictions.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site
To contact us you may call (415) 243-2103 for San Francisco, for Oakland please call
You can fill out an application Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Our San Francisco office is located at:
180 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Our Oakland Office is located at:
Oakland CA 94612